Game Grumps: egoRAPtor Game Grumps: egoRAPtor

Yes. Just yes.

Pokemon Satire Version Pokemon Satire Version

Meh. None if it really made sense.

Blordow responds:

2 smart for u

Elephant Dance Elephant Dance

A++ would watch again.

TV Mania TV Mania

I noticed that all of th characters actually sound very much like their real voices. The voice person did a hell of a job with this, good stuff!

LewToons responds:

thanks alot man! I actually did all of em

Drawn Together~ Drawn Together~

Very awesome. I loved the reactions and facial features.

Hulk's favorite hammer Hulk's favorite hammer

The timing for when Hulk is debating which hammer to choose takes too long. I realized afterward that it was an attempt to build up to the violent end scene, however it seemed slightly too long and people could loose interest. Great and funny animation though!

Poptart Goes 2 The Moon Poptart Goes 2 The Moon

I like it. It's very funny and definitely not bad. However the voice and mouth are a bit out of sync. And, just as a personal opinion, I don't think tweening looks very good for lip syncing.

Thumb Whores Thumb Whores

The animation wasn't bad, you clearly have a god grasp of how movement works and should look. My critique is that your character design seems very weak. Take more time to plan out how characters' bodies should look.

Mustang Gets Off Of Work Mustang Gets Off Of Work

This was pretty funny. Not much animation in it, but the jokes were good, and any Fullmetal Alchemist fan like myself will love all of them. You're great at parodies, I can't wait to see more!

JoeSimStudios responds:

Believe me, I'm dying to try out more dynamic-type animation. This static shit isn't for me. Like I said though, this IS my test run. I didn't animate one frame of anything before this. Normally I learn how to do things juuuuuust enough to impress people upon first viewing (languages, music, art, etc) and then lose all interest. With this, I wanted to hit the ground running and have the MIND NUMBING FRUSTRATION of it's creation as my first "animation learning experience".

Skyrim : Dovahbear Skyrim : Dovahbear